mercredi, novembre 15, 2006

End of uni

I just wanted to speak a little bit of english in my blog in order to prove to some people that my english imporves a little bit during these five months. But no one must correct my mistakes!!!

First, yes it is the beginning of 2 months of holidays, even if some people thought that my time in Malaysia could be assimilated of holidays, at least i should go to the uni and work sometimes, ok some minutes. My exam just finished yesterday and i thin i will pass all of it.

Let me tell you about an exam in Malaysia. First you have to go in a huge room with the shape of a cross. in each part of the cross you have a lot of table for divided the room in different exams, i guess at least 500 students were in the room each 2 hours exam, a little correction anni my flatmates just told me that at the end of the exam, as she was bored she counted more than one thousand!!!. It was quite amazing. Inside you can not bring other stuffs than pencils. You have a lot of people with a yellow jacket as the one guy are wearing in France to help children to cross the street, but they are here to look if you are not cheating, a kind of police of exam. In the middle of the cross you have a big desk with what i called the jury, a guy is speaking for 10min in Malay, obviously i was the only foreigner in the exam room, then you can look at your paper, then wait for another speach of 5min in Malay, and after he says a word which means go, you know like in track and field for a 100 metre sprint. Anyway, it seems very serious for exam which are only two hours and just in undergraduate.

Another amazing stuff it the room temperature. I think they install a new air cond machine just above the exam room. Before entering i saw a lot of people with jacket, pull, coat; i was thinking yes under 30 degres they are wearing a pull, it is normal. But, in fact inside, it was something like 15 degres. I have to admit it was a little bit cold for me i am not used to it anymore :) . I saw a exam cop with a bog coat, like the one we are wearing when we are skiing.

It was my english post. For those who could not understand my english, either i learnt too fast and even in USA or UK it is hard to follow my level; either it is toot bad ( the second choice will get my vote ;) ), anyway i can do it in french just for you.
The schedule now is to play golf, to go out on the evening, to go one week resting on an island in Thailand.
Have a good day

1 Comments:

At 3:08 PM, Blogger Charlie said...

jerem environ 5-10min tinkiete je reflechis plus now ca sort tt seul ;)

 

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home